These 9 nutrients create a powerful team to help your player with all of the following:
- Calcium -assists in muscle contraction, nerve function and blood clotting. Each 8 ounce glass contains 300mg of calcium.
- Protein -assists in the building and repairing of muscle tissue. Each 8 ounce glass contains 8g of protein.
- Vitamin D- assists in bone mineralization, building bone.
- Potassium - assists in the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Vitamin A - assists in keeping the immune system strong.
- Vitamin B 12 -assists in the building of red blood cells that carry oxygen to the muscles
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B 2) - assists in converting food into energy to fuel your player's body during practices and games.
- Niacin (Niacin Equivalents) - niacin assists enzymes which are responsible helping your skater's body turn sugar and fatty acids into energy.
- Phosphorus- assists in helping your youth ice hockey players bones stay strong, and helps your player's cells make energy.